Links/Affiliates
SPONSORS
Fantasy Football
LINK TO US
Link to FPM
Fantasy football forums
Add Fantasy football RSSFPM RSS

Why the Jays will continue to lose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> MLB Gameday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-Store
FPM Veteran
FPM Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Why the Jays will continue to lose. Reply with quote

I've been saying it for two years. If the Jays don't learn how to play small ball soon, they'll find themselves in a 60-100 season before too long. Middle of the forth inning and Chris Sale has thrown all but 3 pitches for strikes. The Jays can't touch him and he knows it. The Jays lost their biggest bat in Edwin, JD is on the shelf, and Joey Bats hasn't done anything yet this season. Which leaves Morales as their only functional big bat at the moment and the sole reason they've even managed to win 2 games. However, the whole team is taking these huge swings and hitting nothing but choppers and fly balls. No one is taking an unselfish approach to hitting, no one is trying to manufacture runs, everyone's just playing for themselves. I'm surprised it worked as well as it did the last two seasons, even this early in the current season it is very evident that it's not working right now. As much as I like John Gibbons, I don't think he's the right man to manage this team. If he's not going to have them work on the fundamentals of hitting, than he isn't doing his job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> MLB Gameday All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: