Links/Affiliates
SPONSORS
Fantasy Football
LINK TO US
Link to FPM
Fantasy football forums
Add Fantasy football RSSFPM RSS

10 Team PPR - 10th pick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> NFL Rate My Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krush40
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 am    Post subject: 10 Team PPR - 10th pick Reply with quote

We start 3 WR, 2 RB and 2 Flex and 1 of everything else. I'm definitely shaky at RB, but if either Spiller or Foster pan out I think I'll be alright.

1. (10) Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)
2. (11) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE)
3. (30) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
4. (31) Brandin Cooks (NO - WR)
5. (50) Carlos Hyde (SF - RB)
6. (51) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB)
7. (70) Arian Foster (Hou - RB)
8. (71) Devin Funchess (Car - WR)
9. (90) Sam Bradford (Phi - QB)
10. (91) David Cobb (Ten - RB)
11. (110) C.J. Spiller (NO - RB)
12. (111) Percy Harvin (Buf - WR)
13. (130) David Johnson (Ari - RB)
14. (131) Roy Helu Jr. (Oak - RB)
15. (150) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
16. (151) Cody Parkey (Phi - K)
Fantasy Football
SPcARuTAbNSs
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a PPR league your first 5 picks are awesome. Abdullah should get plenty of chances to catch the ball, and Foster should be solid down the stretch for you if all goes well with his recovery. Stafford at 150 could end up being awesome if that offense figures it out and Calvin plays a full season.
krush40
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously I need a defense before week 1 so someone will have to get dropped.

Guys also available who caught my eye are:

Bridgewater, DeVante Parker, Andre Williams, DGB, Perriman, Hillman, Crabtree, Charles Sims, Allen Hurns, Charles Clay,
dbacksfan414
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why Stafford went so late. I don't like the Harvin pick. Cobb probably went too early. Same goes for Funchess. Overall though, it looks decent.
krush40
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbacksfan414 wrote:
I wonder why Stafford went so late. I don't like the Harvin pick. Cobb probably went too early. Same goes for Funchess. Overall though, it looks decent.

I agree Stafford being around so late was weird. There's only 10 teams, and 3 only took 1 QB, a strategy I usually go with, but with Bradford a health risk I figured it wouldn't hurt to hang on to a second QB.

My whole middle to end of the draft was a little blah to me. I hate back to back picks as I don't want to reach but also don't always like the guys at the top of the board. My hope is Harvin has a couple big/decent games early and I can use him as trade bait. Or at least hold me over until Foster/Spiller are back.
SPcARuTAbNSs
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krush40 wrote:

My whole middle to end of the draft was a little blah to me. I hate back to back picks as I don't want to reach but also don't always like the guys at the top of the board.

This is how I always feel at that point in the draft, which is why I end up taking boom or bust players.

I would have no problem dropping Helu and even Harvin for a high upside guy like Andre Williams (has injury prone guys ahead of him and will be getting goal line work), or DeVante Parker.
Seahawks08
FPM Guru
FPM Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this a 1 ppr league?
krush40
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks08 wrote:
is this a 1 ppr league?

Yes
Seahawks08
FPM Guru
FPM Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok with that in mind, I am a fan of your team up until the flex spots. I imagine you will be starting funchess in one? and who in the other? Spiller, Foster, and Cobb are all out. For the record, I'm not a fan of the cobb pick as he is now the #3 RB on the Titans. I have to imagine there is someone on the WW better than Harvin - I don't trust the man at all.

This is a risky team because it depends on the top 4 picks being consistent enough to offset the flex spots (at least for now). If you can survive until Foster gets back, you should be okay.
krush40
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks08 wrote:
ok with that in mind, I am a fan of your team up until the flex spots. I imagine you will be starting funchess in one? and who in the other? Spiller, Foster, and Cobb are all out. For the record, I'm not a fan of the cobb pick as he is now the #3 RB on the Titans. I have to imagine there is someone on the WW better than Harvin - I don't trust the man at all.

This is a risky team because it depends on the top 4 picks being consistent enough to offset the flex spots (at least for now). If you can survive until Foster gets back, you should be okay.

I actually dropped Cobb when he went to the IR for Devante Parker and dropped Harvin for a Defense.

Currently I have Parker and Funchess as two starting Flexes. Eventually (hopefully) I'll get Foster and Spiller back to mix in. Plus I have the #1 waiver spot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> NFL Rate My Team All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: