Links/Affiliates
SPONSORS
Fantasy Football
LINK TO US
Link to FPM
Fantasy football forums
Add Fantasy football RSSFPM RSS

Sizemore/Peterson/Haren (Diamondbacks) banner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> FPM Forum Questions/Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony
FPM Staff
FPM Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Sizemore/Peterson/Haren (Diamondbacks) banner Reply with quote

Just an observation that the Sizemore/Peterson/Haren (Diamondbacks) banner on the main page is a little outdated. Sizemore hasn't been relevant in I couldn't tell you how long. Haren hasn't been a D-back for awhile either. I'm thinking maybe a Rogers/Crosby/Durant/Hamilton type of banner would be more appropriate.
Fantasy Football
Kyle
FPM Owner/Webmaster
FPM Owner/Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Anthony. You are correct, sir. How about a Sizemore, McClouth, Bartlett banner Wink Seriously though.

I've been so busy over the past year+. New job, travel, new baby. Now is the time when everything is starting to settle down. This is one of the changes that's on my plate over the next month or so. I'm actually totally revamping the site, adding new tools that no one else has, etc. Hopefully it's a new beginning.
Anthony
FPM Staff
FPM Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Looking like we're attracting new active members from the Fantasy Lounge (whatever it's called). Good to hear we're revamping. Hopefully we can get this place to be like it was a few years back.
Surge
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Tracy McGrady, Jason Bay, Shaun Alexander banner is way overdue.
Kyle
FPM Owner/Webmaster
FPM Owner/Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony wrote:
Sounds good. Looking like we're attracting new active members from the Fantasy Lounge (whatever it's called). Good to hear we're revamping. Hopefully we can get this place to be like it was a few years back.

Yep. Besides a new look, I'm going for a more stats/visualization/data mining driven site. If you have any cool ideas as far as viewing, calculating, finding trends in baseball/football stats, I would love to hear them.

Surge. I'll keep that it mind Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> FPM Forum Questions/Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: