Links/Affiliates
SPONSORS
Fantasy Football
LINK TO US
Link to FPM
Fantasy football forums
Add Fantasy football RSSFPM RSS

What you think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> NBA Rate My Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unorthodox
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: What you think? Reply with quote

12 teams, h2h, standard categories, private league.

PG: Chris Paul (NO - PG)
SG: Dwyane Wade (MIA - PG, SG)
G: Andre Miller (DEN - PG)
SF: Josh Smith (ATL - SG, SF)
PF: Dwight Howard (ORL - PF)
F: Lamar Odom (LAL - SF, PF)
C: Chris Kaman (LAC - C)
UTIL: Caron Butler (WAS - SF)
UTIL: Al Harrington (IND - SF, PF)
UTIL: Luol Deng (CHI - SG, SF)
BN: Brandon Roy (POR - PG, SG)
BN: Eddy Curry (NY - C)
BN: Maurice Williams (MIL - PG)

I think I have a very good team, I think I just need to get better on big men.
Fantasy Football
Surge
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like more of a roto team. You have some good steals and assists guys (Wade, Paul, Dre), but you're mixing in blocks and rebounds (Smith, Howard, Curry). In h2h, I just like sticking to a certain set of stats, either steals, 3s, assists, free throw% (usually, guard stats) or fg%, blocks, rebounds (usually center stats). Most of your forwards help in rebounds and the other center stats.

Wade is a guy who works in either area, but instead of a Paul or Andre Miller, I would get a rebounding guard like Kidd or someone who shoots well like Tony Parker, but obviously get what the player's worth.

That's just my input, you could definitely keep the team and win week to week, but usually a certain strategy works better than just the best players overall in h2h.
Unorthodox
FPM Legend
FPM Legend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surge wrote:
This seems like more of a roto team. You have some good steals and assists guys (Wade, Paul, Dre), but you're mixing in blocks and rebounds (Smith, Howard, Curry). In h2h, I just like sticking to a certain set of stats, either steals, 3s, assists, free throw% (usually, guard stats) or fg%, blocks, rebounds (usually center stats). Most of your forwards help in rebounds and the other center stats.

Wade is a guy who works in either area, but instead of a Paul or Andre Miller, I would get a rebounding guard like Kidd or someone who shoots well like Tony Parker, but obviously get what the player's worth.

That's just my input, you could definitely keep the team and win week to week, but usually a certain strategy works better than just the best players overall in h2h.

Yeah, I'll try going after Kidd. Thanks for your input man, again.
jens
FPM Junkie
FPM Junkie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't think you need kidd, cuz you're already set on assists. instead i'd try to get a good big man for one of your guards in order to get some rebs and blocks without killing your FG%.

a.miller for r.wallace is an option.

look for a team who's really in need for a prime pg. try trading him for a big man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FantasyPlaymakers.com Forum Index -> NBA Rate My Team All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: